Located in Cincinnati’s historic Over-the-Rhine neighborhood, our offices occupy a building built in the 1850’s as two separate structures. Originally both buildings had commercial space on the first floor and residential apartments on the upper floors. From 1856 to 1920 the southern building served as one of several bakeries operating along Main Street. The northern building served the neighborhood as a hardware store for almost 100 years, from 1858-1955. The buildings were combined around 1956 and used as a clothing store until 1971. The building stood mostly vacant for the next 20 years, until occupied for its current use in 1991.
- 513 287 7700
- 513 287 7703
- 1318 Main Street , Cincinnati, Ohio 45202